Predicting and Improving Crop Quality and Taste
Do you want to provide your consumers with a consistent quality eating experience?
Are you looking to set and meet quality standards for your primary industry?
Do you need help interpreting your orchard data?
Over the past fifteen years the MLA team has developed expertise in:
- Setting crop quality standards to achieve desired consumer liking criteria
- Fruit property measurements for properties such as colour, firmness and taste
- Optimising and predicting crop quality and taste
- Predicting consumer liking
- Managing variability
- Reducing quality-related crop losses
- Interpreting orchard data
The MLA team deliver these services through Delytics Ltd – a sister company specifically established to assist primary sector businesses optimise crop quality and taste, throughout their entire supply chain. Find out more about Delytics